- DignityUSA to Irish church: Restore imagery of same-sex couples to booklet - A U.S. group, which campaigns for the full inclusion of LGBT people in the church, has called on Dublin Archbishop ...
- Cardinal’s words on same-sex blessings show church’s broader dilemma - In a recent radio interview, Cardinal Reinhard Marx of Munich-Freising said the Catholic Church needs to provide better pastoral support ...
- Help wanted: DignityUSA seeks experienced grant-writing consultant - DignityUSA, an organization of Catholics committed to justice, equality, and full inclusion of LGBTQI people in our church and society ...
- The Ultimate Rebels: Queer Catholics - If you are an LGBTQI Catholic, you are a movement. I admit this sounds counterintuitive. Aren’t movements about a lot ...
Curious about LGBT ministry? Want to learn more about Catholic approaches to gender and sexuality? Attend our upcoming “Next Steps” workshop!
…featuring Patricia Beattie Jung, a Roman Catholic theologian who has written and taught widely at Protestant and Catholic institutions in the field of Christian sexual ethics.
SAVE THE DATE!
To receive an invitation to the lecture, please call (301) 277-5674.
Radical Faith: Hope for an Inclusive Church
Presented by Todd Salzman and Mike Lawler
Join us to:
- share your story
- learn the evolution of church teaching
- sharpen your advocacy skills
- enjoy fellowship
A dialogue among lesbian sisters, congregational leaders, and formation and vocation ministers.
“True to Ourselves, True to the Spirit”
Want to be sure you don’t miss out on DignityUSA’s next national conference? This one, marking 50 years of Dignity, is sure to be extraordinary! By preregistering now with a downpayment of $100, you guarantee yourself 10% off the regular registration fee.