- DignityUSA to Irish church: Restore imagery of same-sex couples to booklet - A U.S. group, which campaigns for the full inclusion of LGBT people in the church, has called on Dublin Archbishop ...
- Cardinal’s words on same-sex blessings show church’s broader dilemma - In a recent radio interview, Cardinal Reinhard Marx of Munich-Freising said the Catholic Church needs to provide better pastoral support ...
- Help wanted: DignityUSA seeks experienced grant-writing consultant - DignityUSA, an organization of Catholics committed to justice, equality, and full inclusion of LGBTQI people in our church and society ...
- The Ultimate Rebels: Queer Catholics - If you are an LGBTQI Catholic, you are a movement. I admit this sounds counterintuitive. Aren’t movements about a lot ...
…featuring Patricia Beattie Jung, a Roman Catholic theologian who has written and taught widely at Protestant and Catholic institutions in the field of Christian sexual ethics.
SAVE THE DATE!
To receive an invitation to the lecture, please call (301) 277-5674.
As the younger members of Dignity chapters around the country, we are the next generation of Dignity.
This year the DYAC retreat will be held in Denver, Colorado from July 13-15, 2018. After holding our last three retreats in the East and Midwest, we look forward to holding our next retreat in Denver at the University of Denver. As you know, this year is Dignity USA’s Jubilee year, and DYAC is bringing that into our retreat, with some focus on the present and future of Dignity and how the young adults can lead the future growth of Dignity.
This retreat is a time to strengthen the friendships we’ve forged over the years, renew our commitment to DignityUSA, and to grow personally. We’ll return to our home chapters and communities spiritually renewed in our faith and our fellowship, and ready to be a light and lead the way forward. More details, including our guest speaker and theme are to come.
Your registration to attend the retreat includes your room and board. You will be responsible for travel to the conference. If you need assistance with these costs please note such while registering.
Radical Faith: Hope for an Inclusive Church
Presented by Todd Salzman and Mike Lawler
Join us to:
- share your story
- learn the evolution of church teaching
- sharpen your advocacy skills
- enjoy fellowship
A dialogue among lesbian sisters, congregational leaders, and formation and vocation ministers.